Because I have a diverse background with a wide range of interests, I have been asked to give and have given presentations on the topics themselves, lessons learned, etc. I am open to speaking to a variety of groups and on a variety of topics.
If you would like to discuss a speaking engagement, send me an email (dominic [dot] andriacchi [at] gmail [dot] com). Be sure to include:
- Your name, title, and further contact information;
- The name of the organization or entity I would be speaking to;
- The location, date, and time(s) of the engagement;
- The topic(s) you’re interested in hearing about;
- Further information you believe important.
I’ve also taught classes on a variety of topics:
- Michigan Law and You
- Advanced Michigan Law
- At-Home Health
- Computer Basics
This is from a student of my Michigan Law and You adult education class:
The class was a lot of fun. We learned a lot about Michigan Law – How the Courts work & How the penal system works. We covered interesting topics and got to ask lots of questions. We learned about our rights. I highly recommend the class if you like to learn.” – B&PG